Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Barry Brown - Superstar


This one is Barry Brown "Superstar" - an LP I remember quite well buying in those days.

Check out Barry - he doesn't "look" Rasta in this picture but I tell you, he sings pure roots and culture. After not having this LP for years, I found it on the web and was happy to hear it again. I would give credit to where the original poster but I don't recall where I found it and cannot seem to find it again.
I don't know how people feel about reposting LPs.
On one hand I see some people get upset by it, on the other, I have seen other blogs repost some of my collection (e.g. the Garth Dennis single and others I can tell from the picture) and really I don't mind. This music is very hard to find so I feel the more we share the better. If you are the original poster of this and want me to take it down, just let me know and I will.

Long out of print, I hope you Enjoy!

2 comments: